I just finished listening to this story on
NPR’s All Things Considered:
Caine’s Cardboard Arcade
(click the link to listen)
that led me to this:
photo courtesy of Caine’s Arcade fan page on Facebook.
go ahead and LIKE it
It made me smile, so I had to look it up on YouTube.
Here’s the short film
through the wonders of Google,
I found this:
And I donated!
I hope you do too!(I’m obviously not the first to be so inspired)
- Caine’s Arcade (redheadcarol.wordpress.com)
- Meet Caine Monroy, lifting spirits, one game at a time (healinghappenshere.wordpress.com)
- Lord, Give Me the Faith of a Nine-Year-Old (sybilbatesmccormack.wordpress.com)
- L.A. kid’s cardboard arcade erupts online (storify.com)
- Awesome 9-year-old’s cardboard arcade gets flashmobbed (news.cnet.com)
- 9-Year-Old’s DIY Cardboard Arcade Gets Flashmobbed (makezine.com)
- 9-year-old’s DIY cardboard arcade gets flashmobbed (boingboing.net)
- Meet 9-year-old Caine and his cardboard arcade (digitallife.today.msnbc.msn.com)